Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ravelry

I just got invited to join Ravelry. I set up just a little of my profile. I know I haven't posted for a long time, so this should encourage me to get going again. I got discouraged because I could never figure out how to arrange words and multiple pictures to way I wanted them to look. So maybe I'll try brief posts with only one picture each. I have completed a bunch of things since my last post, so I will start out trying to catch up a bit. But since it is way past my bedtime on a Saturday night, I'll see what I can get on here tomorrow after church. Wish me luck. My user name on Ravelry is mapeach.

1 comment:

amylovie said...

Hi Mom!

You are so hip and happenin' now.

I invited you to be in the Yarntopia, Louisa Harding, and French Girl group on Ravelry.

Amy