Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby llama


Since I had already loaded this photo into my computer to send to Amy, I thought I would post it here. I knit this sweater as a shop sample for Yarntopia. I worked on it a good bit while we were in France, finished it months ago, but have not gotten to wear it yet since it was at Yarntopia. It is cold here today so maybe I can wear it once before the warm weather hits for good.

I am giving you the information about it by memory since I had to give Amy the labels. It is an Elsbeth Lavold (sp.?) pattern called Runnel and is made from her Baby Llama yarn. It feels like slightly fuzzy butter, reeeeeally soft. It looks like cables, but they are really mock cables which was great because I didn't have to carry around a cable needle and do all that fiddling.

The color in the picture looks more orange than it is. I'd say it is more a rust color. Anyway, it was a fun and satifying knit.

1 comment:

amylovie said...

I bet it looks beautiful on you Mom.