Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gilet Sans Manches (Sleeveless Cardigan)


This vest is one of a pair that I made for my granddaughters. The other one is a barn red. I bought the yarn at the Phildar store when we were in France. I bought the pattern book there as well, and I had to have the pattern translated for me. The yarn was called Mure and was very nice to work with. I finished these vests in December and gave them to the girls. I had to get one back because I won a local crafts contest with it and need to take it to the district competition next week. I wish I had a photo of the two girls in their vest to show you. They are just too cute!

2 comments:

amylovie said...

There was some in-fighting as to which one you would take to the contest.

Amy

kathy b said...

oh i absolutely love it.. fabulous knitting. Great colors, buttons ....everything