Monday, July 23, 2007

First photo on my new blog


After a good bit of trial and error, I think I will finally succeed in getting this photo posted. This is the swatch for the lace pattern I will be using for a sweater I am knitting for Kristeen of French Girl Knits. (I would provide a link, but I don't know how.) Kristeen will be publishing a book, and I will have a small part in that. I won't be able to show you anymore of the sweater until the book is published, of course. This was knit with Louisa Harding Grace, which is a silk and wool blend. Fabulous!

4 comments:

Sassy Knitter said...

This looks great! I enjoy reading your daughter's post , so I am going to add you to my list as well!

Happy Yarning!!

SAM said...

Gorgeous lace - and Amy can tell you I'm into the lace these days. Glad you're back!

kathy b said...

Im glad I can post a comment now. I love your attitude and knitting. Came from your daughter's site. Welcome to a great knit blog community.

Catherine Kerth said...

glad to have you back! i love the english mesh pattern...very pretty... I saw in in my barbara walker book and wanted something out of it ...now all i have to do is buy kristeens book for a garment :)