Monday, September 10, 2007

Bon Jour

Did I tell you that my daughter, Amy, her business partner, Sheryl, and I were going to France? Did I tell you that we were going to be having knitting classes with Annie Modisett, the Knitting Heretic? Oh, gee, maybe I forgot to mention it earlier. Sorry.

Oh my gosh!!! We had a fabulous (and I mean that in the best way - inside story here) time. I will not even attempt to post pictures or describe what it was like while I am in my jet-lagged state. I can only refer you to Annie Modisett's blog which she posted from France. There is no way I could approach how well she has illustrated and described our adventure. Please take a look at www.modeknit.com/blog. You might recognize some folks on the post titled the Miracle of Mirth, especially on the Wednesday section.

And OMG, we met Miriam Tegels, the Guiness Book of World Records record holder for the world's fastest knitter. You can check her out at http://www.speedknitter.nl/.

I need to go sleep some more now. More later.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

are you up yet? Have you gotten yourself un-lagged? Warning Warning Don't knit Lace when jetlagged. sounds like a great trip